Spacious family home in quaint and quiet Colington neighborhood. Off the beaten track, this desirable community offers large lots set in an island maritime forest and has a community sound access. Well built and well maintained by the original owners, this three level home offers 4 spacious bedrooms, two of which are master suites. A sunny nook sits between three of the bedrooms on the top level and is great for an office, play room or reading loft. A washer and dryer is conveniently located on this level, and a second washer/dryer hook up is located on the ground level, a nice option to have. The mid level living space features lovely hard wood flooring and lots of windows allow the light to stream in to this open floor plan. Glass tile backsplash, newer appliances and a breakfast bar complete the kitchen. Ample closets and storage are found on all three floors. Ground level you will find a large rec room that is a great space for a den and exercise room. More closets, a half bath and a full garage and workshop are also on this level. The high elevation of the "Cliffs of Colington" means no flood insurance is required, and the almost 3/4 acre wooded property is very private. Ample decking, lined paths, seating areas, beautiful gardens, and a full size hot tub provide for outstanding outdoor enjoyment. Possible room to add a pool, and the walk to the sound beach is just down the hill. This is a beautiful home in a lovely Colington, family friendly neighborhood. Convenient to schools, shopping, offices, yet complete with solitude. MUST SEE!
Lauren Nelson of Resort Realty - Duck
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 07, Page 64.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Zoned Cooling
- Heating System: Central Heating, Heat Pump, Zoned Heating
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Water Access, Fee Incl. Grounds Maintenance
- Garage: 1 Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Parking: Off Street Parking, Paved Parking
- Porch/Deck: Sun Deck(s)
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Hardwood Floors, Laminate Flooring, Tile Flooring, Vinyl Flooring
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Lot Size: Wooded